Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Main site down?

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to cry.

    All the data has been erased. Everything! The coming soon page is the deault page. >__< Grrrrrr

    I'm gonna have to scourge around my backup files for backup s-c.net files...good thing I made lots of backups before I left. And I'll probably be doing some massive downloading from IRC to get those files that we lost...so the site will be down for a few more days, because on top of that I have three midterms this week. Erk...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

    So sorry to hear that, Crisis! Is there anything I can do to help?

    ~Crystal
    (who understands that midterms are slightly more important than websites)

  3. #33
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want offer some help to you guys...

    If you have an important page/info to be released I can host it for you, for free (i.e. the mIRC FAQ).

    If you guys need any temporary help for hosting stuff, like pages (anything except the manga due to the hosts policy) just contact me through a PM or email or Irc.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well...at least now I know what happened [img]confused.gif[/img] ...

    If there's anything I can do to help, be free to ask (though I wouldn't know how -_-U)...

    Anyway Crisis, good luck on your midterms!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member yamiquatre's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the site gonna be back up soon?

    I'm a new scanlation addict.

    Someone reccomended this site to me, but I don't know what all is on it. Could someone maybe tell me?

    Arigatou ^_^.

    Quatre: Wow. For once she's in control.

    Yami Kenshin: *snickers* Jealous?

    Quatre: No. It's about time she got a life.

    *growls*

    Hikari! Omae o korosu!

    Yami Kenshin: Now, now, Yami Quatre. She's just joking.

    *rolls eyes* Can't kill the hikari anyway.

    Quatre: Welcome to my madness!

    OUR madness!

    Yami Kenshin: I'll go kill things now. *pulls out katana and chases random anime characters*

    All: *sweatdrop*

    Quatre: No sleep makes me crazy.

    You're always crazy.

    Quatre: We'll shut up now. But could you do as my Yami asked? That way she won't kill anyone.

    All: Ja ne!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...you're making me a VERY cranky squirrel today, you know.

    It takes a lot of gall for someone to walk into a thread (where the hardworking site owner has just explained that she's involved in major stress and doing her best to voluntarily get her site back while coping with REAL LIFE issues like three midterms) and demand the immediate return of the site or else someone is going to "die."

    VERY VERY cranky squirrel here.
    Squirrels carry rabies.

    You really don't want me to bite your head off, and I'm a wordsmith. I can be very good at biting people's heads off when I put my mind to it.

    Be patient, try to understand that real life issues are more important than the immediate gratification of every whim, and if you can't manage that, check Google's cache of the site...

    grumping away now...

  7. #37
    Inactive Member yamiquatre's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *blink*

    *blink blink*

    Gomen...

    Sheesh, I try being funny and my head gets bitten off.

    *holds severed head* See?

    I guess I was in the wrong, ne?

    Gomen nasai. I won't do it again.

    Please forgive me?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Yami Quatre: Unfortunately, humour often doesn't come across very well on the 'Net, and the people working on S-C.net have been under a lot of stress lately . . . Anyway, if you want a list of the projects S-C has done, try having a look at http://dailymanga.org/index.php?menu=Teams&id_team=19
    (The page may show up in French, but the list should still be readable.)

  9. #39
    Inactive Member yamiquatre's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the list.

    Need to dig out my french dictionary.

    *points to Yami Kenshin digging through school bag*

    Bonne chance with the site, people!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could always visit the IRC channel...

    For more instruction send me a PM

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •